Hello Beautiful People! Wow guys, it’s been awhile… As I type this I’m cosied up in my junior year suite. I just finished my first week of classes and so far, so good! I am excited for all of my … Continue reading
Hello Beautiful People! Happy first day of spring! Today I awoke to snow on the trees. I think it goes without saying that I am so over snow and I’m ready for flowers and sunshine! I am going to be doing … Continue reading
Merry Blogmas Prepsters!
Happy Holidays! Today I thought that it would be fun to share with y’all what I am asking for this year. By no means will I be actually getting all of this stuff. It’s just a good variety for my parents to choose from. I hope this gives you some ideas for your wishlist as well. Enjoy! ♥
The Vest, Jacket, and Duo are crossed out because I already know that I will be getting them for Christmas. I got the Jacket and Vest for a steal on Black Friday. You can see some of the major deals I scored here. My aunt told me that she is getting me the NARS duo too.
1. Tory Burch Reva Flats
This is probably the only thing that I really really really want. I feel as if I could wear these for many years to come and they would be a great investment when I transition into more professional wear.
2. Naked 3 Pallete
Originally I was asking for the Naked 2 but the Naked 3 just came out! I instantly fell in love with the colors. I can tell that I would be wearing these daily! So pretty.
3. Pink Sugar Perfume
I want to expand my horizons and try a new perfume. This has been recommended to me by numerous friends. It’s a strong vanilla sugar scent (which I adore). I’m trying to branch out from my classic Viva La Juicy.
4. Lilly Pulitzer iPad Case with Keyboard
I have been using my iPad a lot recently. I saw that Lilly came out with an adorable case in my favorite print, First Impressions. Not to mention it has a keyboard! Say hello to blogging on the go! 🙂
5. Nikon D5100
I don’t really think that I will be getting this but it’s worth a shot. My friend Lindsey has this camera and it takes beautiful pictures. I feel that if I am going to take blogging seriously I need a good quality camera to last me a long time.
What are you asking for this year? Leave me a comment and let me know! 🙂
21 Days Until Christmas!
Today is the LAST day of Blogust! Thanks for sticking around and reading my Blogust Posts! To see all of the Blogust posts click here.
1. Urban Decay B6 Prep-Spray: I love love love this stuff! I spray it on before I apply my make-up, afterwards, and whenever I need a little fresh spray on my face!
2. St. Ives- Apricot Scrub: I use this scrub every other day because it’s too harsh on my skin to use an exfoliator everyday. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. I also ADORE the smell; so fresh and clean!
3. Revlon Lipbutter- Pink Lemonade: This is yet another lip product I’ve become obsessed with! It’s a classic “your lips but better”. You HAVE to try this out. It’s moisturizing and leaves a gorgeous color.
4. Essie Nail Polish- Pretty Edgy: I’m not really into green nail polish but I really like how this looks on my nails. We are in the awkward transition between Summer and Fall. This color makes that transition a little less awkward.
5. Peaches: Random, lol. I’ve been eating peaches all month. I didn’t realize how much I loved them until we ran out of them a couple of days ago. Damn… now I really want a peach.
6. Starbucks: This month I’ve been ordering iced black coffee and putting in my own creamer and sugar (Stevia). Also, I love ordering a Skinny Mocha Frapp with two pumps of peppermint. Yes, that is essentially a Peppermint Frapp but it’s seasonal so I “make my own”. 🙂
What were your favorites for August? Let me know!