Hello Beautiful People! Classes started back up on Tuesday. This semester I am taking the normal course load of four classes, technically five if I count my biology lab. When it comes to blogging I am going to try my hardest to … Continue reading
Recently, I’ve been lacking majorly in the motivation department. I don’t know why… I am the queen of procrastination; but still! I really need to do my college applications, study harder, and better myself. But how can I get pumped-up? How can I possibly engine my inner fire? I need to take a deep breath, sit down, and reevaluate my life. Seriously. To me- motivation can make or break a situation. It’s the key to achieve your goals. Without motivation we are nothing. We are just watching time and our dreams pass us by. Who would want that? Not me! Here are some simple steps to follow when trying to motivate yourself
1. Evaluate- Physically write down your goals. Having them at your reach will make them feel tangible.
2. Prioritize- We all have those things that we do daily that are not necessarily important . For me it is watching my YouTube subscriptions. In reality I should really be doing homework.
3. Make Goals- It goes without saying that goals are the framework of your life. Without goals our lives would be pointless.
4. Set Constant Reminders- Give yourself little words of encouragement daily. Set it as your phone background even!
5. Keep Going– Don’t give up. I can’t even tell you how amazing it feels to accomplish a goal- big or small. It will empower you to set more goals and accomplish them too!
I promise that if you follow these steps you will without a doubt archive your goals! You’re welcome in advance!
Leave me a comment letting me know what some of your goals/dreams are!