Hello Beautiful People! Wow guys, it’s been awhile… As I type this I’m cosied up in my junior year suite. I just finished my first week of classes and so far, so good! I am excited for all of my … Continue reading
Hey Prepsters! This summer I am trying to be more adventurous. It’s important to have a “car kit” established for impromtu trips and adventures. Here is what will be in the back seat of my car all summer long. Enjoy! … Continue reading
Today is the first big snow of 2014. I personally love the snow. It looks so beautiful gently falling onto the frozen earth. Here are some essentials for a chilly snow day! Enjoy!
1. Comfy Clothes– Snuggle into your comfiest garments to get your day started. Choose between yoga pants or leggings, your favorite pair of fuzzy socks, and a warm fleece.
2. Bare Face- Whenever I don’t have to leave the house I take advantage of going makeup-free. It’s important to give your skin a break. Trust me; it will thank you! Today I’m going to put on a Tea-Tree face mask. Yay for fresh skin!
3. Cosy Spots- Grab your softest blanket and curl up someplace nice.
4. Candles and Fireplaces– Light a candle or two and sit by a fireplace. It’s a relaxing way to stay warm!
5. Comfort Food- Soups… Baked Goods… Whatever it may be!
6. Netflix and Movies– Turn on some Gossip Girl and hours will fly by!
7. Warm Drinks- Coffee and Green Tea is a must. I’ve drank 3 cups already and it’s only been snowing for a few hours!
8. Pamper Yourself– Paint your nails, hydrate your lips, and let the good times roll! 🙂
Stay Classy (And Warm),
Hey Prepsters! Today is day twenty of Blogust! To see all of the Blogust posts click here. The school year is right about the corner and I have some helpful tips to make your school year easier! Lets get started. 1. Make … Continue reading