Hello Beautiful People! Today’s post is a collaboration with one of my favorite bloggers, Paulina! She runs the blog “Navy Striped Peonies“. We both instantly bonded over our #CurlyHairProbs. Here are my reasons as to why I love my curly … Continue reading
Hello Beautiful People! Happy Friday! Yesterday it was absolutely beautiful on campus. My best friend Megan and I spent some time laying on the docks and taking artsy Instagram pics. Times like these I feel very blessed that I attend … Continue reading
Since I was a little girl I’ve tried a million and one hair products. I am still on the hunt for my “holy grail” products… but I think I’ve come pretty damn close! Here are some of my favorites. This one is for all my curly girls! 🙂
- Mixed Chicks (shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner)
- Herbal Essence: Totally Twisted (Shampoo, conditioner, and gel)
- Macadamia Products (Deep Repair Masque and Nourishing Leave-in Cream)
- Sunsilk: Captivating Curls (Shampoo, Conditioner, and Cream) *HARD TO FIND*
- Rusk: Deepshine Lustre Shine Enhancing Lusterizer
- Redken: Ringlet 07
- Smooth N’ Shine: Curled Up Mousse *CHEAP AND GREAT*
- Marc Anthony Strictly Curls: Curl Envy *NEW FAVORITE*
Leave me a comment telling me any products I should try out!
Today is day twenty-eight of Blogust! To see all of the Blogust posts click here.
Let the mane roar! Embrace those curly locks! Some people would die to have hair like yours!
Depending on your hair type you need to use some sort of styling product. I use Marc Anthony hair products (Shampoo, Conditioner, and Leave-in-Cream). I found that these three work SO WELL together. On a side note… make sure to deep condition your hair at least once a week! To mix it up you can do the casual half-up half-down look.
I love a great bun and rock them all the time. You can make your bun tight and it can look classy or you could make it loose and pull a few strands out and it could be casual. The possibilities are endless!
What is your favorite hairstyle?