Hey Y’all! I saw this tag on Kavi’s Blog and I decided to give it a whirl! While typing this all I could think of was “#goals”. Look Like: Blake Lively Can we just take a moment to appreciate her beauty? … Continue reading
Merry Blogmas Prepsters!
Happy Holidays! Today I wanted to do the Winter Comforts TAG. Y’all are m0re than welcome to do this as well!
1. Do you change your makeup routine for the winter?
Slightly… I use more bronzer because I am ghostly pale and I use A LOT more moisturizer.
2. UGGs: In or Out?
Style wise- OUT… Comfort wise- IN. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
3. Favorite Winter Cheek, lip, and eye products?
I don’t have a favorite cheek. My favorite Lip is the Revlon Mauvy Night. My favorite eye product is the Naked Pallet.
4. Starbucks fall or winter drinks?
Winter drinks hands down!
5. What holiday do you celebrate?
6. Do you like to give or receive gifts?
I have to say giving gifts. The best feeling in the world is knowing that you got someone the most perfect gift!
7. Does it snow where you live?
Yes, it’s actually snowing right now!
8. Have you ever been skiing, tubbing, or snow boarding?
I’ve been skiing and loved it. Tubbing was alright… I’ve never been snow boarding but I really want to!
9. Favorite winter candle scent?
‘Tis the Season by Bath & Body Works
17 Days Until Christmas!
Merry Blogmas Prepsters!
Happy Holidays! I’m so excited to be partaking in Blogmas. For those who don’t know Blogmas essentially is me blogging everyday in December. I’ve done Blogust (and rocked it) and Blog-o-ween (and kind of sucked). I am determined to make this month great! Christmas is my favorite time of year so I have tons of exciting posts planned! I’ll be kicking off Blogmas with the classic Winterlicious Tag that is popular all over YouTube. Ya’ll are more than welcome to do this TAG (just give me credit). Enjoy! ♥
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish(s)?
Essie: Berry Naughty, Fifth Avenue, and Butler Please
2) Favorite Winter Lip Product(s)?
Chapstick: Candy Cane – for those of you who know me in real life (hey girl, hey) you know how obsessed I am with this. I make a big scene before I use it; announcing my love for Candy Cane Chapstick. Sorry I’m obnoxious- I just love Christmas way too much. Maybelline- The Vivids: On Fire Red- whenever I’m feeling extra sassy (most of the time) I like to rock this color. My parents absolutely hate me with dark lips but #yolo. Revlon: Mauvey Night- This is my go-to everyday lip color. I cannot express to you how much I hate naked lips. Its definitely a “your lips but better” color… not to mention it’s $4.99 (holllaaaa).
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
J. Crew Pixie Pants- I cannot express to you how much I love these. So warm. So comfy. I adore these so much I had to get another pair on Black Friday (sorry not sorry). Cabin Socks- Again, So warm. So comfy. My mom just gave me a bunch of her old ones- score!
4) Most worn Winter accessory?
Chunky Knit Scarves- I feel like this is such a common white girl response but really. Who doesn’t like neck-blankets?!
5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
Bath & Body Works: ‘Tis the Season and Merry Cookie
6) Favorite Winter beverage?
Starbucks Peppermint Mocha
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
Elf- Such a basic answer but come on. A Year without a Santa Claus- This movie was my childhood. I have so many fond memories of my dad and I singing the songs and quoting the movie like a boss. It makes me so happy. 🙂
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
Tomorrow’s post will be all about this! Come back and see!
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
Peppermint Bark and Ferrero Rocher Candies!
10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
See upcoming post!
11) What’s at the top of your Christmas list?
Tory Burch Reva Flats- I want these so bad. I have decided that If I don’t get them for Christmas I’ll just use Christmas money and buy them myself. They will be mine!
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
See upcoming post!
24 Days Until Christmas!
- Do you still trick or treat?
No. I stopped trick-or-treating a long time ago. I think sixth grade was the last year. However, freshman year I did g with my friends and It was alright. Now I usually have my friends over and we have a bonfire.
- Do you like going to haunted attractions?
No. I don’t like being scared. I’d much rather watch a scary movie where I can pause or turn it off if I get too scared. I know- I’m such a baby.
- Favorite Halloween candy?
I love anything involving chocolate and caramel together. I don’t really like sour candies.
- Favorite Halloween movie?
Halloweentown hands down.
- Favorite scary movie?
I will forever love One Missed Call. Such a good movie, plot and everything!
- Favorite costume you wore as a child?
I was a geisha girl for about three years. It was my signature.
- First costume you remember wearing?
I was a cow on my first Halloween. It was adorable.
- Favorite fall food and beverage?
I’d have to go with French Onion Soup and a Caramel Macchiato.
- Do you have a festive background on your phone?
I actually don’t. I’m such a horrible person, I know.
- What are you going to dress up as this year?
It’s a secret. Y’all will find out on Halloween!
- What would you dress your pet as?
I don’t believe in dressing your pets up. I don’t mind if other people do I would never do it.
- What candy do you have left in your stash after you eat everything else?
Twizzlers and Whoppers… good thing those are my dad’s favorites!
- Do you decorate your house?
Yes. My family is really into home décor.
- Pumpkin patches, corn mazes, or hayrides?
This one is tough. I’ll have to go with pumpkin patches. However, I do love corn mazes and hayrides too!
- Going to a corn maze, what do you wear?
Riding Boots, a knit sweater, leggings, chunky scarf, and a top-knot!
Wow, after answering these questions I realized how lame I am when it comes to Halloween. I’m sorry I just really don’t like the holiday that much.