Merry Blogmas Prepsters!
Happy Holidays! Today I wanted to share with y’all some yummy (and easy) holiday treats that I love to make! Enjoy!
Candy Cane Marshmallows!
Santa Hat Brownies
16 Days Until Christmas!
Last night Lindsey and I decided to bake some yummy pumpkin cupcakes! Here are how they turned out!
They were so good! 🙂
I am a salad addict! I love trying out new ones all year round! Here are ones that I am currently loving.
Panera- Chicken Fuji Apple
Panera- Chopped Chicken Cobb
Fall has the greatest drinks. You can go hot or cold because the weather is the basically the best. Here are a few that I’ve been loving. Enjoy!
For my Coffee Lovers:
- Skinny Caramel Macchiato (Hot or Iced)
- Coffee with Nonfat Milk and two pumps of Peppermint (Hot or Iced)
- Nonfat, No Whip Pumpkin Spice Latte (Hot or Iced)
For my Non-Coffee Lovers:
- Salted Caramel Mocha (Iced or Hot) – OMG THIS IS HEAVEN ON EARTH
- Black Tea or Green Tea (Iced or Hot)
Anything I should try? Let me know!