Today is the LAST day of Blogust! Thanks for sticking around and reading my Blogust Posts! To see all of the Blogust posts click here.
1. Urban Decay B6 Prep-Spray: I love love love this stuff! I spray it on before I apply my make-up, afterwards, and whenever I need a little fresh spray on my face!
2. St. Ives- Apricot Scrub: I use this scrub every other day because it’s too harsh on my skin to use an exfoliator everyday. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. I also ADORE the smell; so fresh and clean!
3. Revlon Lipbutter- Pink Lemonade: This is yet another lip product I’ve become obsessed with! It’s a classic “your lips but better”. You HAVE to try this out. It’s moisturizing and leaves a gorgeous color.
4. Essie Nail Polish- Pretty Edgy: I’m not really into green nail polish but I really like how this looks on my nails. We are in the awkward transition between Summer and Fall. This color makes that transition a little less awkward.
5. Peaches: Random, lol. I’ve been eating peaches all month. I didn’t realize how much I loved them until we ran out of them a couple of days ago. Damn… now I really want a peach.
6. Starbucks: This month I’ve been ordering iced black coffee and putting in my own creamer and sugar (Stevia). Also, I love ordering a Skinny Mocha Frapp with two pumps of peppermint. Yes, that is essentially a Peppermint Frapp but it’s seasonal so I “make my own”. 🙂
Today is day thirty of Blogust! To see all of the Blogust posts click here.
I know a lot of y’all worked hard to achieve the prefect summer tan! In no time at all the weather will start to cool down and tanning will become unreasonable. Chill out, you don’t need to get upset! You CAN keep your summer glow into the fall.
Tanning Lotion and Mousse- Jergens Natural Glow! I prefer the Mousse because I find that it applies more evenly. You can buy these at most drugstores.
Spray Tans- Personally, I’ve never done this but I know a bunch of people that regularly get spray tans. Make sure you research the place before you go so you know if the spray tans they offer are right for you!
Tanning Beds- I do not condone going in tanning beds. I do believe that they are NOT good for you. However, if you are feeling desperate for a tan you can give it a try.
Today is day twenty-eight of Blogust! To see all of the Blogust posts click here.
Let the mane roar! Embrace those curly locks! Some people would die to have hair like yours!
Depending on your hair type you need to use some sort of styling product. I use Marc Anthony hair products (Shampoo, Conditioner, and Leave-in-Cream). I found that these three work SO WELL together. On a side note… make sure to deep condition your hair at least once a week! To mix it up you can do the casual half-up half-down look.
I love a great bun and rock them all the time. You can make your bun tight and it can look classy or you could make it loose and pull a few strands out and it could be casual. The possibilities are endless!