Hello Beautiful People!
Last weekend was my fall break. It was great to spend some time at home, get together with family, and take a shower without wearing shower-shoes (#CollegeStruggles). While I was home I decided to whip-up one of my family’s favorite fall desserts: Pumpkin Dump Cake. I thought I’d try something a little different today and share the recipe with y’all. Please give this a try… you will not regret it!
Pumpkin Dump Cake
29 oz Can: Pumpkin
1 cup: Sugar
1 can, or 12 oz: Evaporated Milk
4 teaspoon: Pumpkin Pie Spice
¾ cup: Melted Butter
1 box: Yellow Cake Mix
½ teaspoon: Salt
1 cup: Walnuts, chopped
*Please note: original recipe can be found here. I changed the type of nuts*
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, evaporated milk, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Beat well and pour into greased 9 x 13 cake pan
- Sprinkle cake mix over top, followed by walnuts.
- Pour melted butter over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes
I do enjoy baking, but I am by no means a master chef. If you enjoyed this recipe, you can check out my Pinterest board called “Autumn Eats and Treats“. Let me know if there are any other recipes you would like me to try out!