I know this is super late (ah! my bad), but I still wanted to talk about my favorite things I loved this past January.
1. Essie: Miss Fancy Pants– I was never one to like “boring” nail polish colors. I decided it was a good idea to branch out and try something out of my comfort zone. This little baby is far more beautiful than I could have imagined. It was on my nails for the majority of January.
2. Maybelline Great Lash: Lots of Lashes Mascara– When I first purchased this product I hated it. I don’t know if it was the formulation or what; I couldn’t stand it. After having it sit on the bottom of my makeup bag for a few months I decided to give it another try. To my pleasant surprise I adored it. This is my go-to mascara now.
3. YSL Rouge Volupté Shine (Pink in Confidence #8)– For Christmas my friend Julia (hey girl, hey) got me this. I was so grateful because this has been on the top of my wish-list forever. I wear this lipstick almost everyday and I can’t get enough. It is truly a “my-lips-but-better” color. I would repurchase 1000x over.
4. Sonia Kashuk Makeup Brush Set– I was perusing around Target one day after Christmas and I came across this gorgeous makeup brush set. I instantly knew this had to be mine. I seriously love all the brushes.
5. Macadamia Natural Oil: Deep Conditioner– Holy. Mother. Of. Monograms. This is the BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME EVER. I use this twice a week in the shower after I shampoo and condition. I leave it in for a few minutes while I wash my face. It makes my frazzled hair silky smooth. You have GOT to try this.
I already talked about these in detail in my previous post. Check it out here.
1. J.Crew Houndstooth Cap
2. Kate Spade Metro Watch
3. J.Crew inspired White Rose Necklace
4. Tory Burch Revas
1. Camelback Water Bottle– This is an odd favorite but nonetheless a favorite. I carry around this water bottle everywhere I go. I added a monogram sticker from Etsy to make it more “me”.
2. Tory Burch Cheetah iPhone Case– Found this beauty at Nordstrom Rack. I’m positive it was a godsend. I’m obsessed.
3. Starbucks K-Cups (Vanilla)– My lovely brother got me theses for Christmas. So thankful because they are delicious! Yum.