- Do you still trick or treat?
No. I stopped trick-or-treating a long time ago. I think sixth grade was the last year. However, freshman year I did g with my friends and It was alright. Now I usually have my friends over and we have a bonfire.
- Do you like going to haunted attractions?
No. I don’t like being scared. I’d much rather watch a scary movie where I can pause or turn it off if I get too scared. I know- I’m such a baby.
- Favorite Halloween candy?
I love anything involving chocolate and caramel together. I don’t really like sour candies.
- Favorite Halloween movie?
Halloweentown hands down.
- Favorite scary movie?
I will forever love One Missed Call. Such a good movie, plot and everything!
- Favorite costume you wore as a child?
I was a geisha girl for about three years. It was my signature.
- First costume you remember wearing?
I was a cow on my first Halloween. It was adorable.
- Favorite fall food and beverage?
I’d have to go with French Onion Soup and a Caramel Macchiato.
- Do you have a festive background on your phone?
I actually don’t. I’m such a horrible person, I know.
- What are you going to dress up as this year?
It’s a secret. Y’all will find out on Halloween!
- What would you dress your pet as?
I don’t believe in dressing your pets up. I don’t mind if other people do I would never do it.
- What candy do you have left in your stash after you eat everything else?
Twizzlers and Whoppers… good thing those are my dad’s favorites!
- Do you decorate your house?
Yes. My family is really into home décor.
- Pumpkin patches, corn mazes, or hayrides?
This one is tough. I’ll have to go with pumpkin patches. However, I do love corn mazes and hayrides too!
- Going to a corn maze, what do you wear?
Riding Boots, a knit sweater, leggings, chunky scarf, and a top-knot!
Wow, after answering these questions I realized how lame I am when it comes to Halloween. I’m sorry I just really don’t like the holiday that much.