Today is the LAST day of Blogust! Thanks for sticking around and reading my Blogust Posts! To see all of the Blogust posts click here.
1. Urban Decay B6 Prep-Spray: I love love love this stuff! I spray it on before I apply my make-up, afterwards, and whenever I need a little fresh spray on my face!
2. St. Ives- Apricot Scrub: I use this scrub every other day because it’s too harsh on my skin to use an exfoliator everyday. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. I also ADORE the smell; so fresh and clean!
3. Revlon Lipbutter- Pink Lemonade: This is yet another lip product I’ve become obsessed with! It’s a classic “your lips but better”. You HAVE to try this out. It’s moisturizing and leaves a gorgeous color.
4. Essie Nail Polish- Pretty Edgy: I’m not really into green nail polish but I really like how this looks on my nails. We are in the awkward transition between Summer and Fall. This color makes that transition a little less awkward.
5. Peaches: Random, lol. I’ve been eating peaches all month. I didn’t realize how much I loved them until we ran out of them a couple of days ago. Damn… now I really want a peach.
6. Starbucks: This month I’ve been ordering iced black coffee and putting in my own creamer and sugar (Stevia). Also, I love ordering a Skinny Mocha Frapp with two pumps of peppermint. Yes, that is essentially a Peppermint Frapp but it’s seasonal so I “make my own”. 🙂
What were your favorites for August? Let me know!