Today is day twenty-nine of Blogust! To see all of the Blogust posts click here.
I love doing my makeup for school. But how much makeup is TOO much?! Here’s a look I LOVE to rock all year round! Enjoy! (Model is not me but my makeup looks almost identical).
- Clean & Clear Moisturizer
- Smashbox’s Light Face Primer
- Gardiner BB Cream
- Milani Baked Blush (Dolce Pink)
- Naked Basics Palette (to fill in eyebrows)
- Maybelline Clear Mascara’s to set the eyebrows
- Urban Decay Potion Primer (for eye shadow)
- Naked Palette Sin and Sidecar on the lid (BLEND!!!)
- Sephora liquid eye liner (cat eye)
- Benefit There’re Real Mascara
- Urban Decay B6 Setting Spray