Today is day nineteen of Blogust! To see all of the Blogust posts click here.
I was watching Kristee’s Back to School Tag and I decided to give it a whirll! 🙂
1. What grade are you going into?
I am going into 12th grade. Senior Year! J
2. What are you excited/nervous for this year?
I am really excited for homecoming, prom, and graduation! I am really nervous for hearing back from colleges that I will apply for (acceptance/denial letters). I am super impatient and I hate hearing “no”.
- What’s your favorite part of getting ready to go back to school?
I love going shopping with my friends and planning out my outfits for the coming school year.
- When do you go back to school?
I go back to school on Monday August 26th!
- What grade were you in when you first started wearing makeup to school?
I was a freshman when I first started wearing makeup. It was very natural and I only used mascara, concealer, and mineral foundation. Junior year is when I really started to get into makeup!
- Where/from whom do you like getting back to school trends and styles?
I like watching YouTubers. I feel like magazines are unreliable and the “trends” they say are coming never really do.
- What are your favorite back to school trends this year?
I am loving the printed/colored denim, polka-dots, and winter white!
- Where do you like going shopping for back to school supplies?
Wal-Mart! I really don’t care about my school supplies other than my Agenda. I’d rather spend my money on clothes then folders and such.
- What are your favorite stores to go back to school shopping?
J. Crew, Gap, H&M, Forever 21, Francesca’s, Sephora, ULTA, Target.
- Will you be carrying a backpack or purse to school this year? Which do you prefer?
Since freshman year I have carried a tote bag. Freshman and sophomore year I carried a Coach tote. Junior year and this year I will be carrying my black large Longchamp tote!
- What are three non-beauty essentials that you have to carry in your backpack/purse?
My Lilly Pulitzer Carded ID Wristlet, My car keys, and mint gum!
- What are your go-to hair products for this year? Hair style?
The Marc Anthony Hair product line! I use the Shampoo, Conditioner, and Leave-in Cream! This year I will be rocking the top-knot, pony tail, and my hair down.
- What are your go-to makeup products for school and your go-to makeup look for this school year?
I like to keep it natural! I always do my eyebrows (because they frame the face!) and mascara. If I’m running late then I will slap on my tinted moisturizer and carry on with my day!
- What are your go-to clothing items for back to school and what accessories do you plan to rock this year?
Leggings are a gift sent from heaven! I also love dark wash skinny jeans, bean boots, sweaters, and scarves! I plan on adding my monogram necklace to top of my look and my classic pearl earrings!
All of y’all are more than welcome to try this TAG for yourselves!