1. Maybelline One by One Mascara: $7.99– This is my #1 for a reason. Back in the day (AKA Freshman year) when I first started wearing makeup this was my first mascara. It does a fantastic job at lengthening your lashes and gives them a full and majestic look. My favorite part is that there are absolutely zero clumps! YAY! I consider this mascara “your lashes but better”. If you havent already, try it out! Better yet it comes in waterproof or regular formulas!
2. Urban Decay Naked & Naked Basics Palettes: $50 and $27- I reach for both of theses palettes everyday (or whenever I decide to wear eyeshadow). They are TOTALLY worth the price. I am in the market for the Naked 2 to complete my collection! Remember to used primer before you apply eyeshadow. I use the Urban Decay Potion Primer in the original formula.
3. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer: $30– I used this bronzer all year round. It is the perfect shade and gives me the “just right” glow. It is not orange at all so you wont look like Snooki! 😉
4. Physician Formula RX Concealer: $8.99- This is a heavy-duty concealer. I only use it under my eyes or if I have a stubborn pimple that just wont go away. You’ve got to try this out!
5. Sephora Liquid Eye Liner: $12– Like the mascara I started with this was also my first liquid eye liner. I found that it is easy to control and I can make my eye liner as dramatic or simple as I please. In the summer I usually don’t wear makeup (Girl, it is too hot for that) but in the cooler months you better belive I rock a winged eye look! 🙂
6. BareMinerals Summers Bisque: $18– Again with the firsts! This was my first concealer and I find that it covers my acne scars perfectly! It is light and never gets cakey! It’s a must!
I hope y’all enjoyed! What are your Holy Grail Makeup Products? I would love to try some new products out!