Sorry I’ve been MIA for ten days. I am working hard on Blogust posts for y’all! GET EXCITED! 🙂 On another note this is my July Haul. It’s kind of funny because I was trying to do “No Buy July” which basically entails no shopping all of July. As you can tell I failed miserably and bought numerous things. I hope y’all enjoy this haul!
1. Target: Lavada Sandals – I’ve been eyeing these beauties for MONTHS. They finally went on sale for $12 in my local Target and I pounced on the opportunity. I do NOT regret this purchase. They are brilliant dupes for the J Crew crushed glitter sandals… not to mention about $80 cheaper! What a steal!
2. Six Foot Long Pink iPhone Charger – I have been suffering from the 21st century problem that my iPhone charger wasn’t long enough to comfortably lay in bed and charge my phone. Alas I picked up this charger for $5. It was totally worth it!
3. ELF: Lip Exfoliator – I have read a lot about this product and was having a total ‘YOLO” moment in Target when I purchased it. I really like it! It tastes so yummy and does it job!
4. EOS Shaving Cream: Vanilla – This purchase was a total let down. I have heard people rave about this shaving cream and I hate it. To start, it doesn’t apply nicely to my legs. My hair grows back quicker and rougher than when I use regular shower gel on my legs. The only good thing I can say about this product is that the smell is pleasant. Maybe my hopes were too high because of how wonderful I find the EOS Lip products. Don’t buy this. 😦
5. Maybelline The Vivids Lipstick: On Fire Red – I was on the hunt for a perfect red. This one was one that works beautifully on me! It has a blue undertone which compliments my skin tone. Not to mention I had a $2 off coupon so it was around $3.
6. NYX Butter Gloss: Maple Blondie – This was another product that I heard great things about. I can easily say that I am addicted to this! The pigmentation is incredible and I don’t find it sticky at all! It’s a must try!
7. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream: Istanbul – Like I said above, I am obsessed with this! It is the definition of “your lips but better”. Y’all HAVE to try this!
8. Yes to Grapefruit: Dark Spot Correcting Serum – I’ve only used this for a week and I already see results! I suffer from acne scars and this little baby has been working overtime. I really wish I would have taken before and after pictures. I am starting to have to confidence to wear no makeup! YAY! 🙂
9. J Crew Stripped Sweater – It was on sale for $15. I just had to ok.
10. J Crew Toothpick Jeans – Originally $130 and purchased for $20? Can someone say bargain?
11. Kenneth Cole Black Flats – My mom picked them up for me because I always steal her brown ones. Thanks Mommy! 🙂
12. White Hangers – I was cleaning out my closet and realized I don’t have enough hangers. That’s when you know you’re addicted to shopping.
13. Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda: True Navy Tiger Lilly – If you don’t know I love back to school shopping. This is my agenda for the coming school year. I’m so excited!
14. Smashbox: Travel Size Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light – ULTA was having a deal where the travel size was only $10. I figured now would be a great time to try this bad boy out!
What was your favorite purchase from this July? Anything you want me to try out? Let me know! 🙂