I’ve seen that this TAG has been going around for awhile now. I thought that I might as well give it a go! I hope y’all enjoy this and get to know me a little better. I’m not going to tag specific people but you are more than welcome to do it! Leave me a comment saying 3 random facts about yourself (maybe some we have in common!?). Lets get started…
1. I am seventeen
2. My middle name is Rae (which are my grandfather’s initials).
3. I am a mermaid, duh.
4. I could talk about Christmas all year (and I do)- I love it so much.
5. I NEED to have at least 4 pillows in my bed or I can’t sleep.
6. I only started to have an interest with fashion and beauty not even a year ago (August 2012).
7. I currently have 9 hermit crabs and one fish as pets.
8. I get frustrated easily and can loose my temper.
9. I try my best to go out of my way to make someone else smile.
10. I consider myself funny.
11. I have worked at a day care center for three years now.
12. I have never had a boyfriend
13. I am a Capricorn
14. The thought of going to college in a year scares me
15. I am obsessed with Starbucks- I have a Gold Card to prove it.
16. I am a proud shopaholic.
17. I monogram anything and everything.
18. I played soccer, basketball, and lacrosse for the majority of my life.
19. Family is important to me.
20. I always try to “Eat clean”; When I don’t I feel really gross.
21. I obsess easily.
22. I watch my youtube subscriptions daily.
23. My first cell phone was the Sidekick ID and I actually really loved it despite the jokes I would make about it (I called it my “brick”).
24. I love trying out new makeup products and recommending good ones to my friends.
25. I have an unhealthy obsession with chocolate covered bananas.
26. I collect lipsticks.
27. I couldn’t imagine having any other style than “preppy”.
28. Sarahbelle93x, themakeupbydanielle, and HelloKatyxo are currently my favorite YouTubers.
29. I wish I was crafty and could make DIY’s that you see on Pinterest.
30. When I am older, I want to cook fancy diners for my family every Sunday. In addition to baking yummy treats throughout the week.
31. I’ve always wanted to run a half marathon (but I am horrible at running).
32. I don’t regret my past
33. I want to be a first grade teacher.
34. I would love to marry a southern man.
35. I actually think the majority of Lilly Pulitzer prints are ugly. BUT I adore “U Gotta Regatta” and ” First Impressions”.
36. I get jealous easily
37. I hated my hair since I could talk. I’d give anything to have straight hair.
38. In some aspects, I wish I was more outgoing.
39. Ive always considered myself the “ugly friend” due to my self-esteem issues.
40. Essie is my favorite nail polish brand.
41. I like wearing darker colors like black and navy.
42. I only have 9 and 3/4 fingers.
43. I want to own a white hard top Jeep – maybe with the Lilly Pulitzer decal? 😉
44. I paint my nails every Sunday night.
45. I consider myself a good friend.
46. Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons.
47. I have never dyed my hair.
48. I almost never get sick.
49. I think about my future a lot.
50. When I was younger, I had a website called olivesfunnybunnycafe- don’t worry it’s deleted. (Ah! So embarrassing!)