Happy Sunday Prepsters!
I was tagged by the lovely Noelle, y’all should totally check out her blog! It is adorable! 🙂 Let’s get to the questions.
1) How long does it take you to edit/write a post?
It usually takes me anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour (depending on the kind of post). OOTD’s take about 15 minutes. HAULS & TAGS take about an hour.
2) Are you a spender or saver?
I am a mixture! When I get my paycheck from work I put half of it into my bank account and get the other half in cash. I found that this is effective for me. Also, I rarely buy things full price/expensive things. I am the kind of girl who likes to hunt for a good deal and research products before I buy them! That way, I know that I am spending my money wisely.
3) What type of post do you enjoy writing/recording?
I LOVE doing HAULS and OOTD’S. I think I enjoy them so much because I love reading those kinds of posts. 🙂
4) Do your friends and family know about your blog/channel?
My friends know about my blog and are very supportive! I can’t thank them enough! (You know who you are, lol!) 😉
5) Are you most likely to buy a bag or a pair of shoes?
Shoes! I am obsessed. I even did a TAG: Confessions of a Shoeaholic! . LOL that’s when you know… 🙂
6) What clothing item do you wear way too much?
Leggings! I practically live in them during the winter!
7) Are the outfits you post really what you wear in public?
YES! I am a firm believer that you should dress your absolute best everyday. Who knows, you could meet your husband!
8) Who or what inspired you to start your blog/channel?
YouTube beauty gurus inspired me to make my blog! I think that I talk weird so videos aren’t really my thing so I figured a blog will do just fine! Here are a few of the lovely ladies who inspired me to start my blog: Sarah, Ingrid, Katy, and Lindsey!
9) Whats your style mantra?
“Dress like you’re meeting the queen” & “Preppy, Crisp, and Clean”